• How did you first become involved in youth related fields?
• How have you been engaged in affecting change amongst the marginalized youth you mentor?
• What are the best ways to enthusiastically engage with these youth despite systemic and societal barriers? What are those barriers and other challenges?
• Do you use certain practices or communication tools to connect with these youth?
Click here to register!
• Quscondy Abdulshafi | Regional Advisor, Sudan | Freedom House | Washington, DC
• Lara Adekunle | Coach | The Grassroot Project | Chicago, IL
• Niamh Clerkin | Youth Development Officer| Inishowen Development Partner | Donegal, Ireland (2019 On-Demand Fellows Emerging Leaders Exchange Alumni)
• Maskoor Usmani | President | Aligarh Muslim University Student’s Union | Uttar Pradesh, India (2019 On-Demand Fellows Religious Freedom & Interfaith Dialogue Exchange Alumn
This event is co-organized by Digital Communication Network SouthEast Europe Hub (DCN SEE) and World Learning and is part of DCNSEE’s Ideas in Action – Digital Engagement, a series of virtual events launched in the context of the COVID-19 crisis. DCNSEE is supported by the U.S. Department of State’s Office of Citizen Exchanges.
Digital Communication Network Global is an interdisciplinary alliance of non-profits, public and private organizations and social influencers, making a difference in the new information space through social impact campaigns, technology, and innovation.